Seeds of Hope Family Events
* Mentor & peer relationship development
* Parent education program targeting caregivers of enrolled children
* Kid oriented programming delivering Biblical teaching
* High energy, interactive worship
* Fellowship meal provided
Children are identified and referred through various partner resource agencies & personal referrals. If you know of a child who may benefit from the ministry’s programs, please contact us.
Staff are comprised of many active adult & youth aged leaders from area churches & civic organizations, allowing the children served to identify with positive and relatable role models.
Every Kids Needs A Hero
* Mentors help keep students in school.
Students who meet regularly with their mentors are 52% less likely than their peers to skip a day of school and 37% less likely to skip a class (Public/Private Ventures study of Big Brothers Big Sisters).
* Mentors help improve a young person's self-esteem.
* Youth who meet regularly with their mentors are 46% less likely than their peers to start using illegal drugs and 27% less likely to start drinking (Public/Private Ventures study of Big Brothers Big Sisters).
* Mentors teach young people how to relate well to all kinds of people and help them strengthen communication skills.